Day Time Circular Cruise
For a truly different view of London, take a voyage from Westminster Pier.
This one hour cruise takes in the heart of London on this circular journey† and the beauty of this trip you can get off at any of the piers on route then get back on again once you have seen that area.
Sights you can expect to see
- The Houses of Parliament
- All the Iconic Bridges
- Greater London County Hall
- The London Eye (Millennium Wheel)
- Saint Paul’s Cathedral
- Old Scotland Yard
- South Bank Centre Royal Festival Hall
- Cleopatra’s Needle
- Savoy Hotel
- Queen Elizabeth Hall Purcell Room
- Museum of the Moving Image and the National Film Theatre
- Hayward Gallery
- Royal National Theatre
- Somerset House
- Coin Street Development
† Calls at Embankment Pier - Festival Pier* Bankside Pier* and St. Katherine's daily.
* Festival and Bankside Pier Weekends, Bank Holidays, summer and peak season only.
Highlights of the Cruise
- One hour cruise
- Westminster Pier Embarkation
- Hop on Hop off any of the designated piers
- Unlimited Travel on the Daily pass
- Fully Stocked Bar
- Rest Rooms on the boat
- Panoramic viewing from the windows
- Comfortable Seating
- Twinned deck boat with outside areas
- Live commentary by an experienced commentator
- Fabulous viewing from the upper deck
Price £14.00 Per Person
Boarding 10.45 Hrs pm
Boat Departs 11.00 Hrs pm
Boats departs every 40 minutes in the Winter Period up until 3.00 pm - October 2014 - May 2015
Boats departs every 30 minutes in the Summer Period up until 6.00 pm - May 2015 - September 2015
Times vary for sailings between high and low season but departures all begin at 11.00am on the days of operation.
Days of Operation
Daily throughout the year.
No service Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day
Directions to Embankment Pier
Nearest Underground Embankment
Nearest Over Rail Train station – Charing Cross
Google Map Directions Click for Map
- Tickets are valid all day.
- The e-mailed voucher must be exchanged at any of the ticket offices Westminster, Embankment, Festival, Bankside and St. Katherine's Piers.