New Year's Eve Cruise 2018
New Years is a great time to celebrate with family and friends, make resolutions and plan for the year ahead. Our New Years Eve Cruise on the River Thames offers an alternative way to see the sights of London and celebrate with your loved ones. Spending New Years in London is a great experience the atmosphere, celebrations and buzz surrounding the capital city doesn’t get any better than New Years.
Spend New Year on a River Thames Cruise, enjoy the last day of 2018 with a 4 hours cruise on the River Thames. This cruise starts at a Central London Pier at 8.30pm and finishes at 1:15am. At midnight, toast the arrival of 2018 with a glass of Sparkling Wine whilst listening to Big Ben ringing in the New Year and watching the spectacular fireworks display from your floating grandstand, the perfect way to celebrate the New Year in London.
This ticket includes a 4 hours cruise with Extended Buffet Meal, disco on the boat, and a toast at midnight by Big Ben watching the fireworks. Auld Lang Syne plays in the background
Cruise Highlights Days of Operation Boarding Location Important Info
New Years Eve Cruise Highlights
o Positioned close to the Millenium wheel for Midnight
o Toast At Midnight
o Finger food Buffet with Desserts
o Cash bar open throughout
o Seasonal Decorations
o Shared seating
o DJ on board
o London NYE cruise
£141.95 per person including supper, and prosecco at midnight
Days of Operation
New Year's Eve - 31st December only
Boarding Location - Subject to change
Boarding takes place from the Milbank Pier
Nearest Underground Station: Pimlico
Nearest Over Rail Train station: Victoria
Dress Code: Smart/casual
• Seating arrangements on board: This event has occasional, non-allocated seating for a limited number of guests.
• Capacity - 95 people
• The boat will be moored near Big Ben/Millenium wheel for the fireworks at midnight. For Health and Safety reasons there is an exclusion zone limiting how close boats can be moored, there are a number of boats on the Thames at midnight, so we cannot guarantee exactly where your boat will be moored as this is dependent on space but the boat will be within a good view of the fireworks.
Terms & Conditions
• We reserve the right to substitute a named boat for one of similar quality without prior notification. Boarding commences thirty minutes prior to cruising and the boat is unable to return to the pier for latecomers
• Boarding commences thirty minutes prior to cruising and the boat is unable to return to the pier for latecomers
• Any other unavoidable changes will be notified as soon as possible
• Transport arrangements: Please note that we are not responsible for your transport to and from the boats/piers/venues
• Once tickets have been booked and issued they cannot be exchanged and no money will be refunded
• The Public Cruises are open to all ages and all sexes and we cannot guarantee numbers in any one category
The river thames cruizes is good but not that good. as it does not last as long as you would expect it too and has not got much entertainment for children it is mainly for people like old people and married couples.